Monday, August 25, 2014

Why I choose Elemente brand for my household items?

I believe most of the people choose a brand of shampoo, hair wash, tooth paste, skin care, or even cosmetic based on advertisement? Instead of understanding the ingredients.

That was me earlier!

However, after understanding more about Nutritional Immunology. I realized that being a wise consumer is very important. I am able to be wise consumer in reading labels when it comes to my external application products.

So why Elemente? Definitely - Safety is the key

1. MSDS testing. Which majority of skin care or cosmetic may not go through the similar testing.

















2. Tooth paste that is free of triclosan, fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate and abrasives. And that's safe even for baby to prevent them from swallowing.
























3. Purity and safety of raw materials.




















Doesn't contain impurities of ingredients like below:









































4. Choosing a quality raw materials that's safe. and free of below:











5. Strong NI education that allows me as wise consumer





























6. Effective!

With the 6 precious ingredient - Cactus, Cactus fruits, Ginseng Berry, Grape Seed, Rose, and Seaweed

















Read up more!

http://immunesuperfood.blogspot.sg/2014/08/what-harmful-ingredients-to-take-note.html

Cheers
Siew Choon
90263064

No comments:

Post a Comment