Saturday, July 16, 2016

Gout Patients can eat Soy

Most of of my friend thought that having gout cannot, and they avoid all beans related food!

Yet, with the recent research, It's again show that soy is great for those with gout!




Let's look at some misconceptions about soy. I always love soy bean, and I find that I must clarify my group of friends on the right knowledge about soy. 




Quality of the Food we eat is important. 

I tends to choose soy with the right species, harvesting time and processing method. For soy bean, the seed and skin has to be removed, and it has to be boiled up to 60-70 degree, for the optimum benefits.

As convenience, I tends to choose Nutrifresh

With the ingredient of: Soybean, Grape, Banana, Pineapple, Asparagus, Barley, Brocolli, Cabbage, Cantaloupe, Carrot, Citrus Peel, HoneyDew, Peas, Pear, Peach, Grapefruit, Lemon and Coconut. 

Total 18 ingredients, and 1 packet is $1.8
With the right processing method to remove all the skin and seed, and being boiled at 60-70 degree!

As compare to most of the soy milk selling outside, one cup of soy milk easily cost about $1.5 with just 1 single ingredient!! And we are not sure if the processing method is correct or not! 

Feel free to PM me if you would like to try 1 packet of Nutrifresh. 




Cheers
Siew Choon
90263064



No comments:

Post a Comment